Friday, March 16, 2007

Text Message From Heaven

After a long time of emptiness I am once again filled with happiness.

Yesterday afternoon my cell phone made a familiar beep notifying me that a message was received. To my surprise the message came from a person that I thought had forgotten me. When I pressed my phone's interface button accessing the message just received I was surprised to see that familiar name again "love ko". The message reads "Hi! Kmusta k n? D nman ako galit syo tampo lang ako nun pero kalimutan na ntn yun. How r u?" After reading it I was dumbfounded. Surprised of the unexpected message. I held my cell phone tightly as if I was holding my girl's hand. My prayers were finally answered, I was forgiven and not forgotten I told my self.

I told her, "I was doing good but I can't get rid of that sadness that keeps on haunting me every time I am alone specially at night" I was confused when she gave this reply through text,"=(", so I immediately texted her again, "When you left a void feeling occupied that room you left empty in my life". Then she replied "Talaga?Alam mo miss n rn kta". After reading that I immediately dialed her cell phone number and talked to her. I said a million sorries and I pledged my whole loyalty to her. She said to me that my apology is accepted and She hopes that I learned my lesson well. "Absolutely" I said. After our conversation I said to my self, "finally! I can be happy again".

I did not expect this to happen but it did happen. Indeed good thing comes to your life unexpected. It just come bangging on your door without any notice. That was really the message of all messages, the message sent from heaven.

You too can be happy! just pray and wait patiently for the answer. No prayers are left unanswered. God is good.

I love you my luvs.

1 comment:

daye said...

natz my friend,

didn't know you're in love huh? nagtatampo na ako.

anyway, im so happy that finally may girlfriend ka na po..

feeling ko tuloy super tagal na talaga tayong di nagkikita kc super busy talaga...

ganda ng blo mo bro! ni-link kita sa blog ko.

mine : www.anneclaudette.blogspot.com

miss you A LOT panyero.